Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Oct 26

Today I did a 2 mile Leslie Sansone walk.  Weird day, ds2 was off from public school (teacher planning day what a joke) and dh worked 15 hours straight Sunday and took today off.  He took us out to lunch at McDonald’s and then for a little window shopping to get out of the house.  It is such a dreary, grey, cloudy day.  Supposed to rain all day tomorrow.  Anyway, at McDonalds I resisted the burger/fry thing and had a grilled chicken wrap (supposed to be 270 calories) and a parfait (supposed to be 160.)  So if they truly are that lo cal I think I did okay.  I was still a little hungry when I was through but I never really had the urge to eat the fries everyone else had.  Pretty good!  My new Kathy Smith interval workout dvd came in the mail today so I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy