Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Day At The Dentist…

is never a good day.  ;)  I haven’t had a cavity in YEARS and I admit I had forgotten just what an awful procedure it is to have one filled.  Although technically this wasn’t a new cavity, just replacing an old one.  Still, no fun.  The boys and I were in that office for almost 2 hours!  Anywho…

walk_strong 519KC80TGPL__SL160_AA115_

I did a Leslie Sansone yesterday, the one where she walks and lifts weights.  Still tired, but persisting with this stuff.  Today I did Denise Austin’s indoor walk, both the “easy” and “fat blasting” segments.  Dh came in and started yacking in the middle of it all so some of it I kinda coasted through.  But it still counts lol.  Tonight is Biggest Loser night!  Yea!  I like the show, I like seeing the people lose weight and the challenges they face.  I don’t much like the trainers or the diet they make these people follow.  Anything where you ban fruit is ridiculous to me.  Stay away from bananas and mangoes?  Gimme a break!  I’ve been eating both and losing just fine.   Still looking forward to watching the show.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy