Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bumps In The Road

Just haven’t felt like exercising lately as evidenced by the lack of posts here.  Some of it has been fatigue and busy schedule, some of it I will attribute to laziness.  How come only a few days off of exercise sap so much of my hard earned endurance and fitness?  I worked out today and was just wiped out.  I may have to keep a food journal again for a few days and see if I’m missing out on something nutritionally.

51KC6QHSF8L__SL500_AA240_ This is what I slogged through today, one of my faves.  It combines aerobics and weight lifting but in a very smooth format…you get through a long workout without it feeling broken up.  And you hit every muscle with this one, legs and arms, back and abs.  I really like the instructor too, she never misses a cue and the music is good.  It’s a toughie, though.  Been really hungry, hard to resist snacking or going back for seconds (especially on dh’s gumbo…yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy