Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Weekend Nov 6-8 2009

Worked out a little this weekend (despite ds2 and ds4 both being sick with fevers.)  Let’s see on Friday I did the Kathy Smith tape…

514N383GDVL__SL160_AA115_ I had no idea there were two workouts on this tape!  I think I saw it on a website or something that there was a second workout.  I did it and really liked it!  A nice mix of easy and hard bursts and all pretty much low impact.  I think next time I’ll try making it through both parts.

Saturday I cleaned ds1’s room…I mean super duper really cleaned.  Enough of a workout there.

Sunday I did a streaming video off Netflix!  I think I am really going to like having Netflix.  I hope it doesn’t get to be too much of an expense. 

51CXBQQSW2L__SL500_AA240_ I did The Crunch Cardio Sculpt.  I think I have a Crunch video or maybe just did one in the past.  It was pretty simple and quick and used weights and cardio (although the cardio was pretty brief.)  How great that I basically got the workout for free!  It felt a little odd to exercise in the dining room where my desk and computer are, and the volume was a little low (especially in this house where it’s so darn noisy) but I still enjoyed this option.  Haven’t been doing well diet wise…nothing big time or anything, just not making wise choices and not recording everything so I’m probably having too many calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy