Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday 18 November

Barring any unforeseen events, I’ll be doing a dvd I got in the mail, The Firm Get Chisel’d.  I try and work in my workouts everyday after I pick ds2 up from school and before I get dinner started (so between 4 and 5.)  We’ll see how we like this one.

I can tell I am so much more fit after these months of steadily working out.  I can squat and lunge like nobody’s business and even do more jumping than before.  I don’t tire out as easily (in workouts or in life) and have moved on from my 3 pound weights altogether.  My eating is still so so, about half and half I’d say.  I do well for the first half of the day…breakfast is cereal and milk (still measured out) snack is fruit and or yogurt and lunch is either leftovers or a healthy sandwich.  Some days I get pretty hungry, others not.  I still have cravings but am getting so much better at avoiding them or not caving in.  It’s worth it…yesterday at Target I did cave in and got an eggnog latte.  It was cold out and I had the little boys with me and I just decided to do it.  Well, I liked maybe the first two sips and then I just didn’t.  It didn’t taste as good and I started to feel icky.  I let the boys finish it.  See, my body is figuring out that eating healthy is better even though my brain hasn’t completely decided on that for now.  LOL.  Scale is still not budging, but honestly if I continue working out and can get through the holidays without gaining, I’ll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy