Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday 11 November

Well I weighed in for the first time in a long time, expecting a not so great number.  But it’s still at 157!  Which is good, that I haven’t gained, but also bad that I HAVEN’T BUDGED FROM THAT NUMBER IN WEEKS.  Come on, it’s only been a couple of months, I can’t have reached a plateau already!

Anywho, I am still encouraged.  I am still trying to eat right and make good choices.  And I am exercising my booty off since getting the Netflix.  Love, love, love the streaming videos. 

519KMYXMS7L__SL500_AA240_ Today I picked this one.  It was great!  It was good and long and a great mix of cardio (starts off slow so you learn the moves, then goes to level 2 and 3.  Then you put it all together.)  I am glad I did this and not the Biggest Loser cardio, as Bob’s moves are so intense that I feel my muscles need a break in between the workout (even if I don’t use weights.)  I can feel an increase in my endurance and in my abilities (such as being able to tolerate jumping more.  Just wish my knees weren’t so squeaky lol.)  So go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy