Monday, November 23, 2009

Still Going Strong

Okay on Friday November 20th I tried something a little different.  I took the kids to the exercise park near ds2’s school and let them play while I ran a few laps before picking up ds2.  It went well.  The boys were within a good distance to hear them and check on them often and I did better than I thought I would on the track.  I would walk, then run, then walk, then run.  I was breathing heavy, but regained my breath quickly.  My knees didn’t bother me and it didn’t feel too jarring.  I expect to try and do this once or twice a week for variety.

Today, Monday 23 November I did a streaming video from Netflix, 10 Minute Solution Kickboxing Bootcamp.  Hard!  It is split into 5 10 minute segments; legs, arms, hard-core aerobics, abs, something else I can’t remember, but it was tough.  I liked it though, it was easy as far as the moves go, but challenging.  When I weighed in the scale said 156…I am wary of that as we went out to eat this weekend AND dh brought home a delicious steak dinner from my fave restaurant.  Hopefully it is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy